Well, after 8 months of dance they held their annual dance recital. Ashlyn took dance with 5 people she knew. It was nice that she had so many friends in class. Ashlyn's been taking gymnastics for years so I was sort of nervous with how she would do with dance but she did great. We aren't doing it next school year as she has to decide between soccer and going back to gymnastics. I would love to see her do gymnastics or tumbling but we'll see. The recital and dance they performed was super cute. I thought it was the most fun song of the night. Jazz was a fun class and I am glad that we had her try it.
 |
| Her and a couple of her close friends. Lexi, Ashlyn, and Lynlee! |
 |
| Us with our little dancer. Super proud of her!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment