


There was no school today and so I spent the day with the kids at the house. The weather was crappy on top of it all-it rained all day!! I decided to take some pictures of the kids b/c they were being so cute. They actually were cooperating with me when I was taking their picture which is the first time that has every happened. Ashlyn wore just panties and her princess crown and she thought that it was her birthday the whole time she had her crown on. Grant was so willing to let me take his picture and so I was happy to do so since I don't have many good ones with him. Well, hopefully everyone had a good MLK Holiday and continues to have a great week.
1 comment:
Your kids are getting sooo big!! They are very cute kids! How are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment