Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Another nice day but...
Ok, I haven't posted since Monday but today is another gorgeous day outside (Except it is not 90 degrees like on Monday)and Grant is still sick or is more sick. I took him to the doctor again. (My 3rd visit to the pediatrician in 3 weeks). He still is congested in his chest and they said he has a sinus infection. After watching him and being around him, I think he has a case of the flu. So, we are on a new medication which we will see if it gets him better and Ashlyn will be finished with her medicine in the morning. Corey is finally well after being out of town last week with a cold and is back traveling today but will be home tomorrow after making a quick trip to California for some meetings. He is lucky he can relax in the evenings while I try to entertain one kid and help another kid feel better. Hopefully I will get this house totally clean and disinfected today and that all sickness will leave our house SOON! Guess Grant is going to be home from school tomorrow again. When is our house going to get well???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have been struggling with illness also. I was sick, but just for a few days. Then Sam ended up with the flu, which was terrible and the medicines made him crazy! Now Shaye and Jaxson are both running fevers, but they are small, so hopefully nothing too bad! I hope you guys feel better soon. Congrats on having a boy! I thought ours would be a boy, and its a girl! You never know!! :)
Post a Comment