Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Busy Busy Momma

Now, that I am back from Photography School-I have done so much or maybe feel like I have done a lot. Yesterday, I got in the Spring cleaning/nesting mode. I mopped the floors, cleaned out the kids' dressers, reorganized their closets, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned up the toys, made dinner, and did dishes, and mopped all the floors(except my bathroom. Before I even did all that I ran errands to Wal-mart, to the bank, and to pay for the kids' swimming lessons for this summmer. Now that I am reading what I did it sounds exhausting! Today, I went to Hobby Lobby and found the letters I wanted for the kiddos' bedrooms, hung pictures back up in Grant's room finally, made cookies, vacuumed out the van, washed dishes, washed laundry (which is ongoing all week long), and went to the doctor. The night is still young and I am sure I'll have more to do like clean bathrooms while the kids take a bath tonight. As for a doctor update, I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead and he estimates that the baby weighs 4 pounds. I have 9 weeks left and so I am hoping that the baby comes before the 12th of July but not on the 4th of July even though it would be easy to remember that birthday. I told him I don't want too big of a baby so maybe he'll induce me early. Well, I will have pictures to post soon as soon as I download them from my camera and plus I need to start working on doing more portraits to practice what I learned at photography school. Better get off this blog so that I can finish getting the house ready before Corey comes home.

4 comments:

Erin said...

woah, that does sound exhausting. I keep trying to do the nesting thing but keep getting yelled at. I keep forgetting that our due dates are actually really close. Probably because I have seemed to be much larger than you. I am excited to see pictures of little Brady when he comes!

Marisa said...

Whoohoo -- Kate it sounds like you're nesting... ;)

Could you come and "nest" at my house?!?!? It needs an insane amount of TLC right now!!!

Heidi said...

Measuring 2 weeks ahead! Lucky! Hopefully that baby will come early!!

CHMomma said...

wow! you're more motivated to have a clean house then i am and your pregnant! good for you girl