Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sick and Hating It!

At the end of the week I thought I am just loosing my voice. Well, Friday evening I started feeling worse. Corey came home and left to Basketball with me feeling weak with 3 kids one of which ended up with a fever (Grant). He came home and helped out so much!! Ashlyn was sweet enough to entertain herself upstairs with tons of toys everywhere. Grant laid on the couch in the playroom and Brady sat next to me while I was trying to get better. Today I thought we were out of the woods. I went to HEB's rediclinc and got there 10 minutes after they opened and the wait was already 2 1/2 hours! No way was I going to wait that long! I came home relaxed a little and ended up feeling like I need to get the house cleaned. I cleaned the WHOLE upstairs. I was still feeling ok and so I went to the store. That might have been a no-no because after I got home I was feeling bad again! I am not sure what is wrong with Grant or I and so I think we are sitting church out tomorrow we'll see. Grant didn't have a fever all day until I came home from the store and found his fever returned. Tonight I am wondering if I am going to kick myself if I find out we have the FLU. I didn't get anyone a shot this year but Brady which he got the first of two last month. Well, time to get off the computer and go to sleep :). IF we still feel bad tomorrow we are off to the clinic no matter how long the wait.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably some zoo fungi! Hope you feel better soon.

Megan said...

My kids had the croup this week...3 days home from school...I am about to pull my hair out!

Camille said...

Hi Kate - I hope y'all are feeling better; we all got some variation on the flu here recently (Tyler had it the worst and had to stay home from school for a week!), even though everyone but me got vaccinated!! Hopefully it isn't the flu, you and Grant will get feeling better soon!!

Camille said...

Hi Kate - I hope y'all are feeling better; we all got some variation on the flu here recently (Tyler had it the worst and had to stay home from school for a week!), even though everyone but me got vaccinated!! Hopefully it isn't the flu, you and Grant will get feeling better soon!!