Friday, April 03, 2009

Crawling and more...

Yesterday I posted that they day didn't go so well...it did get somewhat better. Ashlyn went to soccer practice which she had a completely 'girl attitude' at and she finally decided to participate. I think she puts the attitude on for her dad. Because when I had a talk with her and let her know that we were there for her to practice she got into it. We then came home and Brady decided he was going to...
Crawl!
Now this is not the normal fast crawl, it is a crawl that he made up that I've never seen. I am sure over the weekend he will get faster and faster. Our other two children crawled at 7-8 months. This guy obviously was in no hurry to crawl seeing as though he is almost 9 months old. I have to say he has been pulling up on things for the last month or so though. I am not sure I am excited about this milestone because it means that I need always sweep/mop the tile, pick up all the toys that the other kids leave around, and watch the stair area. Before I know it this kid will be walking and turning into a toddler.

No comments: