Friday, April 03, 2009

Playgroup Egg Hunt

Today the weather was beautiful for being outside. Playgroup the kids had lunch, an egg hunt for Easter, and played at a great park in Grand Lakes. Here are the kids getting ready to go on their egg hunt...
Ashlyn got off to a rough start. She got upset when someone bumped their basket into hers and she had a huge tantrum. By the time she started getting candy or eggs they were all picked up and so at that point I wasn't concerned if she got the 12 egg maximum. I know it sounds mean but she is getting way to sensitive and I am even wondering if she is mature enough for Kindergarten next year. I know she is smart enough but she is shy and cries over everything!
After others moms got extra eggs out of their kids' baskets she had enough and seemed happy again. Here is some kids on the bench: Ethan, Sydney, Kai, and Ashlyn. It was a great park and a great day for playgroup outside!

No comments: