Monday, April 12, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

Yesterday afternoon I thought it would be a great idea to go and take bluebonnet pictures. We also went with the our good friends the Bown's. Our intention was to go to the same place we went last year which is between Hempstead and Navasota. Plans change and as we were driving we saw this field and stopped there. This place is near Monaville which is off of FM 359. We had to jump the fence to get on this property (there was no private property sign, so don't worry!) and we took some pictures. The problem, I couldn't get Brady to take a picture with Grant and Ashlyn. I wanted one of all 3 of them together, but he just wouldn't do it. Here's some of what we ended up with...

My big kids...I seriously can't believe both have a birthday this week! Grant just walking around admiring it all!Brady with his 'dum-dum' lollipop. He sure is going to be a heartbreaker!Ashlyn and her wild hair. I had her hair french-braided but after church and just playing around it started falling out. Oh, how I love Texas and Springtime! The bluebonnets are gorgeous this year!!!

3 comments:

The Bown's said...

Your fam picture is so cute, I love Brady's sucker!! It was fun thanks for the invite

Mindy said...

I love the blue bonnets! I wish we had them here. We don't have any flowers yet - we're still recovering from the latest snow storm! Ugh.

Marisa said...

Oh, I miss the bluebonnets! What great pictures. I can't believe you've got so many flowers already. How fun!