Ok, I know I am a slacker when it comes to blogging about our Easter weekend. I am just lazy and all my pictures are on my phone because I forgot my camera. I will blog about it this week. As for this post it is because this towel with Grant's name was made for him because he is turning the big 8 in 11 days. It was definitely made with lots of love by our neighbor and friend from church Colleen Andersen. She truly amazes me with her sewing skills and her friendship! They are a great family and I definitely look up to them! I showed it to Grant and he snuggled it up to his face, so cute! Thank you, Colleen and your family...we love you guys!
2 comments:
Kate, You are so nice to me! Glad you like the towel.
I can't believe he is going to be 8! I love the towel idea. I will have to remember that for future baptisms.
Post a Comment