Yep, I am half way through this pregnancy (if I can remember I will have Corey take a picture of me tonight and I'll post it after my doctors appointment tomorrow). I am happy to say that things are good just tired when I do too much. It is crazy that it is almost September and this girl is due in January! I am excited but the picking of a name is so dang hard. Here are some names that are under consideration: Megan, Taryn, Tara, Sadie, Whitney, and Jillian. I am not in love with any of them so far but keep saying them outloud with our last name to test it out to see if it will stick with me. I also am practicing each name that we have on our list so far when I would say, 'Grant,Ashlyn,Brady,...' as if I were calling them all to dinner, etc! If you like one of these names feel free to leave a comment. If you have any other cute suggestions that are not wild then let me know via the comments. I am open to all suggestions but remember it has to sound good with our last name :).
On a good note, the kids had a GREAT first week back at school. They LOVE LOVE LOVE their teachers and the homework starts soon for Grant in second grade (not looking forward to the schedule of when it is due, but oh well!). Ashlyn wore her favorite shoes (the Twinkle Toes) everyday and Grant could care less what I put him in as long as I know he looks decent for school. Brady has not loved being home alone without them but that will soon change in January when he becomes a big brother. He gets lonely but we've got plenty of my friends who have kids at home we will be hanging out with. I do have to say it was so nice to go to Target with just him. That is all for now...
2 comments:
I like Taryn & Whitney!
Picking a name for #4 was so hard for us too! Paige was Reese the first two days she was born! Good luck.
Post a Comment