Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Shower

This past Saturday a couple of friends threw me a baby shower. We got some really cute outfits, some soft blankets, a quilt, and other cute girly things. Here are just some of the pictures that were taken.
A HUGE THANK YOU to Mary and Rene for organizing this shower for me. It was a nice time to sit and chat and see some people I haven't seen in awhile. I even was nicely suprised that one of my best friends from college came! She drove an hour and a half to get to the shower.
We are so excited that we will get to welcome another girl into our family come January. We still have not decided on a name but I am actually wanting to wait to name her until I see her cute face. It was a fun little Saturday afternoon and now I need to start finishing getting everything organized and the rest of the things we need put into place while I am in the nesting mood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there. We were chasing around with York's family. Love your hair! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Springers said...

Looks like it went great. I was out of town, and hated to miss it. Hope you are feeling okay. Not much longer...